We are the University’s dedicated career centre. We equip students with skills to enhance their employability and to thrive in their future careers.
Our 50-person strong team takes a multi-pronged approach to ensure students are career-ready upon graduation. Each year, around 10,000 students participate in one of our career readiness programmes or meet with a certified Career Advisor for one-on-one coaching. And almost 20,000 students attend the various campus recruitment talks and career fairs organised by CFG each year.
- CFG's foundational module, Career Catalyst allows Year 1 and Year 2 students to kickstart their career preparation early and explore possible career paths.
- Before embarking on interviews, students can sharpen their interviewing knowledge and pick up valuable workplace skills with CFG's Career Booster workshops.
- CFG's Industry Insights modules introduce students to emerging and growth trends across industries with insights from c-suite executives across Asia. Three credit-bearing modules are available for students: Life Science Industry Seminar (LSM2301), FASS Industry Insights (FAS3550), Global Industry Insights (CFG 2002).
- CFG's Career Advancement workshops round out the preparation of students in their final years by equipping them with essential transferable skills for the workplace and helping them navigate the current job market.
- CFG manages the University's dedicated job portal, NUS TalentConnect. NUS students and alumni use the platform to access graduate jobs, internship opportunities, part-time and temporary positions across industries.
- For immediate career support, how-to guides and videos are available, 24/7. Students also have access to advanced career technologies such as AI-supported resume critiquing, skills-based module recommendations, and online interviewing practice.
Career Advisory (CA)
The CA team helps students take charge of their personal and career development. Our certified Career Advisors support students from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS), Faculty of Engineering (FoE), Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science (FoS), School of Computing (SoC), School of Design and Environment (SDE) and Postgraduates from all faculties. They offer services such as careers advisory, resume critique, interviewing techniques and a range of workshops and tools to help students prepare themselves for their careers.
Industry Relations (IR)
The IR team acts as an engagement and knowledge bridge between industry partners, employers students and faculty. The team supports Industry with a range of services; including, talent acquisition and brand building, strategic collaborations with the University, and sharing insights on evolving student interests and aspirations. The team also works closely with our Career Advisors to help students understand what employers want, and help the L&D Team develop training curricula to provide students with these crucial skills.
Operations (Ops) and Communication & Digital Communities (Comms)
The Ops team supports the internal functions of CFG; Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Administration and ensures that the department complies with University policies in these aspects.
The Comms team is made up of dynamic and creative communicators who enjoy engaging with students and employers on multiple platforms. They support CFG by managing overall communications and publicity, development of publications, organising of special events, and the promotion of CFG’s 300+ employer events each year.
The Centre is also supported by learning and development teammates who teach and promote essential transferable skills to NUS students. They achieve this by integrating teachings into existing CFG's modules and regularly organising skills-based workshops.
The Centre for Future-ready Graduates is working from home due to COVID-19 safe distancing measures.
Our operating hours remain unchanged. Please email us or call us if you need assistance.
Centre for Future-ready Graduates
National University of Singapore
Yusof Ishak House Level 2
31 Lower Kent Ridge Road
Monday to Thursday
8.30am – 6.00pm
8.30am – 5.30pm
General Enquiries: +65 6516 1385
Fax: +65 6774 4463
For Students and Al
For Students and Alumni: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Employers: email@example.com
Getting to the Centre for Future-ready Graduates