NUS offers a wide range of global and local programmes, guides, platforms and funding options to support internships. NUS students went on over 6,000 internships in the academic year 2017/2018.
Get started on finding your next internship with our helpful resources below.
Sourcing Internship Opportunities
As an NUS student, you have several options for sourcing internships:
- NUS TalentConnect
- Respective faculty
- NUS Overseas College
- Self- Source from Employers
- Enterprise Singapore – Global Ready Talent Programme
CFG strongly encourages students to participate in internships during the vacation periods.
Financial Support for Global Internships
NUS students embarking on internships overseas can apply for the following financial support:
Awards and Scholarships
- Enterprise Singapore Global Ready Talent (GRT) Programme
- IMDA Industry Preparation for Pre-graduate (iPREP) Programme
- NUS Global Internship Award (NGIA)
- Lee Foundation McDonnell Scholarship
- NUS Overseas Student Programme Loan
More information and application instructions →