Purpose of Award
To award deserving current residents who have strong academic records, demonstrated exceptional leadership in Eusoff Hall and are financially in need.
Eusoff Hall reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. Enquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained.
- Have a minimum CAP of 3.5 at the point of application;
- Display strong leadership qualities and potential;
- Have outstanding extra-curricular activities (CCA) records; and
- Have stayed in Eusoff Hall for at least one semester and an existing Eusoff Hall resident.
Nature of Award
- The scholarship is valued up to one semester of tuition fees in an academic year. The value of the scholarship is capped at the semestral tuition fee of a Singaporean student in the various faculties.
- The scholarship will be awarded annually to at least one eligible Eusoff Hall resident subject to availability of funds.
- The scholarship is bond free.