There are 6 guest suites in Eusoff Hall for rental to departments' conference groups, visiting academic staff and other visitors. Eusoff Hall is adjacent to the faculties of Arts & Social Sciences, Business Administration and School of Computing, and within walking distance to the faculties of Architecture and Engineering.
Twin Beds Suite
King-Sized Bed Suite
Guest Suite Facilities
All guest rooms are air-conditioned with attached bathrooms. 4 guest suites are furnished with twin beds each whilst 2 suites are furnished with king-sized beds.
In the guest room are:
- A colour TV,
- A refrigerator,
- LAN/Ethernet cable for internet access,
- An electric jug and
- A telephone for local calls only.
- Irons and washing machines are available in the block laundrette (level 1).
- Microwave ovens and hot plates are available in the block kitchenette (level 2).
- Complimentary coffee and tea are provided.
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided during university term time.
During university term time,
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided.
- DInner may be purchased from the Hall's caterer.
Basic room service are provided daily except on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Guest suites are cleaned daily.
- Bed linen and liquid soap are provided.
- Towels are changed daily.
The rates for the guest suites are:
(per room per night 7% GST incl.)
Arrangements have been made to allow guests to use the facilities such as the restaurants of the Graduates' Guild House at Kent Ridge. Temporary guest passes will be issued by the Guild House in exchange for the letter of request which is obtainable from the Hall Office.
Reservations can be made online at the following link:
Please note that full advance payment is required to secure your booking.
If payment is not made within 5 working days upon receiving the payment notification, we will release the room reserved for you.
For further enquiries, you may contact Mr Alex Ng Ping Khuen at 6601 2441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.