- Married research graduate students with accompanying spouse will be given priority for the married graduate accommodation, in particular, new incoming students.
- For UTown Residence Married Apartment and Prince George's Park Residence Married Apartment Type 2, the maximum occupancy is two adults (student and spouse).
- Only Type 1 apartment of the Prince George's Park Residences Married Apartment is able to accommodate children. There can be a maximum of two accompanying children. The children’s age should not exceed 12 years old during the period of stay. Students with accompanying children are responsible for the behaviour and safety of their children in the apartments.
- For current married graduate students who would be completing their candidature by the next semester, consideration may be accorded if the relevant documentation from supervisor or faculty is submitted during application.
To qualify for priority consideration, you must submit the following documents via the online portal, UHMS, during application:
- Marriage certificate (Official translation into English if it is in another (language)
- Social Visit Pass / Student’s Pass /other valid Singapore passes (Employment Pass/Dependant’s Pass/Work Permit)
- NUS Student card if your spouse is an NUS student and/or
- Passport (if accompanying students)
- Birth certificate (Official translation into English if it is in another language)
- Social Visit Pass / Dependant’s pass/ Student’s Pass