Please take note that we only certify documents issued by NUS. For documents not issued by NUS, you may wish to approach either the original issuer of the document, the Commissioner for Oaths or Notary Public at any law firm for this certification service. We do not certify documents that are not issued by NUS.
Please bring both the original and photocopies of the document(s) for certification.
Processing time may extend during peak periods (e.g. beginning of semester, examination & commencement).
• Up to 5 copies – Collection within the same day. During peak hours, may collect the next working day.
• More than 5 copies (max.10) – Collect after 4 working days.
Collection by proxy
If you are unable to collect the document(s) in person, you may send a proxy to collect your document(s). The proxy must produce -
1. An authorization letter duly completed and signed by you
2. A copy of your NRIC (both sides) or Passport (the personal particulars page), and
3. The proxy’s NRIC/Passport for verification purpose