|Application to NUS [2020-21]|
|15 August 2019||
|15 October 2019||Application Closes|
|Jan - March 2020||Applicants review Engineering Mathematics (E-Module)|
|12 March 2020||Student Registration at NUS|
|23 March 2020||MDTS Programme - NUS Phase|
|13 September 2020||Students report to NPS|
|To Be Confirmed||Students report to AFIT|
|To Be Confirmed||Students report to Cranfield University|
|13 Sep 2020 - 24 Sep 2021||MDTS Programme - NPS/AFIT/Cranfield Phase|
Minimum Admission Requirements for the MDTS Programme
- Bachelor of Engineering (with good honours), Bachelor of Science in Physics or Mathematics (with good honours), or an equivalent qualification acceptable to NUS and NPS/AFIT/Cranfield ;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience; and
- Full sponsorship by the candidate's employer
GRE and TOEFL
GRE and TOEFL are not required for admission into NUS for the M.Sc.(DTS) programme.
GRE is not required. Candidates from Singapore are exempted from NPS' TOEFL requirement. Candidates from non-English speaking countries must possess the following TOEFL achievements:
- Score of 83 (web-based test) or 560 (written test);
- The score is valid for a two-year period; and
- It must be current at the time of reporting at NPS.
AFIT requires candidates to have GRE Score with minimum of 153(verbal) and 148(quantitative). Candidates from Singapore are exempted from AFIT's TOEFL requirement.