Nomination Information for Outstanding Researcher Award/Young Researcher Award/Outstanding Partner in Research Award/Young Partner in Research Award
- Nominations can be made by any Dean, Head of Department or Director of research institutes or centres. Nominations should stress the overall achievements of the nominee(s) and their significance, which can be backed up by bibliometric data (citations, H-index etc) where appropriate.
- Self-nomination is permitted.
- A call for nominations will be made in July.
- To nominate, please submit the completed Nomination Form to the Head of Department and Dean or Director. Please approach your Faculty/School or RI/C on the deadline.
- The Research Excellence Award Committee (REAC) convened by the Deputy President (Research & Technology) will review the nominations. REAC’s final recommendations will be submitted to the University Committee for consideration.
- The University Committee chaired by Provost will make the final selection of the award recipients.
- Nominees will be notified of the outcome by March the following year.
- Details of nomination and selection procedure as well as the schedule can be downloaded here.
For more details on on information, please contact Ms Tay Lee Teng.