About the Course
The three-day Education Grant Writing Course is designed with a focus on guiding participants to prepare a formal grant proposal for research into higher education. In addition, the course aims to foster cross-institutional collaborative projects. This course will introduce participants to both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, create opportunities to formulate research questions, explore relevant literature, and design appropriate measures of students’ learning outcomes.
Please refer to this page for details about the course.
- Alan SOONG, Associate Director, CDTL
- Mark GAN, Associate Director, CDTL
- Alexandre BIOTTEAU, Senior Research Fellow, ALSET
- Kevin HARTMAN, Research Associate, ALSET
- TAN Teck Kiang, Research Fellow, ALSET
For further information about the grant writing course, please contact: