Mindless scrolling on the LinkedIn jobs page is painful; we have all been there. Come and find out how to look for employment opportunities effectively and efficiently!
Finding a job in this competitive job market is certainly not easy. Luckily, we have tips on navigating the market and targeting the roles in demand.
In all three webinars, we will discover the different types of positions present in various sectors. We all also share the available resources and information to super-charge your job search.
You will learn:
- The latest developments in 2 key sectors in each webinar
- The various in-demand jobs in these sectors
- Job search strategies that target roles in these sectors
- The latest job openings in each sector
Come prepared with plenty of questions for the Q&A!
The six key industrial sectors are:
- Financial Services (10 May 2021)
- Consulting (10 May 2021)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) (20 May 2021)
- Engineering & Manufacturing (20 May 2021)
- Healthcare (10 June 2021)
- Public Sector (10 June 2021)
Date: Monday, 10 May 2021
Event Time: 12pm – 2pm
Faculties: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, NUS Business School, School of Computing, School of Design and Environment, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science
Target Audience: All penultimate-year and graduating students