Outstanding performance during the first 90 days of a new job is critical. Do you know how to not only survive the first 90 days but leave an impression and jump-start your career?
Join this webinar to learn how to hit the ground running and give your career the head start it needs. Find out how to make a great impression, build critical relationships and lay the foundations for long-term success.
You will learn how to:
- Apply the 3Cs for a successful first 90 days
- Align your goals with the company goals
- Identify expectations and develop an excellent boss-employee relationship
- Initiate professional relationships
- Plan for early wins to prove yourself and inspire others
- Start building a 30/60/90 day action plan
Meet Our Guest Speaker
||Daniella van Ravesteijn
Talent Acquisition Lead
|Daniella is the Talent Acquisition Lead at Schlumberger; the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. In this role she is responsible for optimizing the Employee Journey from recruitment, on-boarding, career pathways and life experiences.
View all Career Advancement workshops →
Date: Tuesday, 18 May 2021
Event Time: 12pm – 2pm
Faculties: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, NUS Business School, School of Computing, School of Design and Environment, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science
Target Audience: All penultimate-year and graduating students