Is it really necessary to label your food in the office fridge?
Is it polite to ask your boss questions about your job scope?
Is it okay to leave your cubicle to grab a coffee in the middle of the day?
Are jeans on Fridays appropriate? What about a t-shirt?
Nervous about workplace etiquette?
Join our webinar to learn essential etiquette for office and remote working!
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Present yourself professionally using positive body language
- Communicate effectively with co-workers to enhance collaboration
- Learn essential business meeting etiquette
- Portray a professional social presence and digital etiquette
- Understand appropriate dress code and appearance at work
View all Career Advancement workshops →
Date: Thursday, 27 May 2021
Event Time: 12pm – 2pm
Faculties: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, NUS Business School, School of Computing, School of Design and Environment, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science
Target Audience: All penultimate-year and graduating students