Learn how to take charge of your career and lead like a #GirlBoss.
Join our webinar to discover how female graduates can overcome bias and obstacles to build a successful career, even in a male-dominated environment.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Understand common challenges faced by women in the workplace
- Appreciate the value of adopting a growth mindset to take risk, live outside your comfort zone and overcome bias in the process
- Learn how to play to one's strengths and build an authentic image and brand
- Discover strategies to build a healthy and supportive network in your workplace
- Learn to embrace ambiguity and demonstrate adaptability
Meet Our Guest Speaker
Klook Travel Technology Ltd
Learning & Development Director
| Amrita’s current role focuses on optimising scalable online solutions for knowledge, learning and sharing across her organisation. Prior to Klook, Amrita racked up 13 years of experience at Goldman Sachs, where she held a number of roles in the Operations department, including Change Delivery, Client Services and Trade Management. She was also a committee member of the Women's Network and drove several learning and leadership development initiatives. Amrita graduated from the University College London, where she completed her BSc in Economics. Outside of work, Amrita is a wife and mother of 2 young children. In her free time (after the hours of 9pm), she loves to plan her next social event and is a serial Netflixer!
View all Career Advancement workshops →
Date: Wednesday, 9 June 2021
Event Time: 12pm – 2pm
Industries: Transport, Maritime and Aerospace
Faculties: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, NUS Business School, School of Computing, School of Design and Environment, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science
Target Audience: Penultimate and Graduating Students