The COVID-19 pandemic has undoubtedly changed networking as we know it. Events like conferences and workshops moved to virtual spaces. After what seemed like an eternity of online networking events, you are probably ready to jump back into physical events!
Join us for this workshop to practise how to network at physical events & careers fairs and make a lasting impression. You will take part in interactive activities and role plays to immediately put into practice what you learn.
By attending this workshop, you will learn:
- Simple ways to start a conversation with anyone
- How to overcome anxiety with presence and poise, to fake it till you become it
- How to make self-assured introductions to create a positive first impression
- Confident entries and exits from conversations
- How to increase your confidence in building professional relationships
This will be a physical workshop held at CFG Careerspace in Yusof Ishak House.
Safe distancing measures will be in place in accordance with University guidelines.
Learn more about Career Advancement Webinar Series →
This workshop is part of NUS Career Fest 2022.
Date: Wednesday, 9 February 2022
Event Time: 12pm – 2pm
Event Venue: CFG Careerspace, Level 3, Yusof Ishak House
Faculties: NUS Business School, School of Computing, School of Design and Environment, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Target Audience: All penultimate-year and graduating students