In this advanced level case interview workshop, learn how to up your game and be all ready to impress interviewers during your case interviews. As case interviews are highly competitive, being well-prepared and knowing how to accelerate your case preparation can help you to pass the final round of interview and be a step closer to your dream job.
Get hands-on during this workshop through fun, fast-paced and interactive exercises on:
- Solving the five parts of a case
- Level 1 vs. Level 2 case frameworks
- Advanced case math structuring
- Interpreting charts, graphs and exhibits
- The ultimate case practice plan
This is an advanced level case interview workshop and is suitable for students with prior experience of management consulting assessments and case interviews.
To attend this workshop, you must have done one of the following:
- Attended the Level 1 workshop with Management Consulted or similar case interview workshops
- Completed a case interview in a formal interview setting (there is no need for a pass)
- Completed 10+ live cases (out-loud with a human partner)
View all Career Booster workshops →
Chief Learning Officer
After obtaining an undergrad degree in Mechanical Engineering from Northwestern and working in community development and education in northern Afghanistan, Stephanie received an MBA at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University. Post-MBA, she enjoyed her tenure at McKinsey – where she left operating as an Associate Principal and lived on 4 continents in the process.
She now conducts 200+ training sessions per year as Chief Learning Officer at Management Consulted and enjoys her work immensely, bringing herself fully to engage program's participants in unique, fresh ways.
Date: Wednesday, 16 February 2022
Event Time: 9am – 11am
Faculties: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Law, School of Design and Environment, School of Computing, NUS Business School
Target Audience: All students