Associate Professor, Head and Senior Consultant
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Tel: 6772 2477
Technology and science as solutions for global healthcare problems.
1. Ng DQK, Lim CT, Ramruttun AK, Tan KJ, Wang W and Chong DYR. Biomechanical analysis of proximal tibia bone grafting and the effect of the size of osteotomy using a validated finite element model. Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, (accepted 2019, in press)
Journal Impact Factor: 1.971
2. Steffi C, Shi Z, Kong CH and Wang W. Bioinspired Polydopamine And Polyphenol Tannic Acid Functionalized Titanium Suppress Osteoclast Differentiation: A Facile and Efficient Strategy to Regulate Osteoclast Activity at Bone-implant Interface. Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 2019 March 6; Vol 16 Issue 152
Journal Impact Factor: 3.355
3. Lim PN, Tong SY, Zhao Z, Ho B, Wang W, Han J and Thian ES. Development of combined medium for in-vitro co-culture of mesenchymal stem cell and pseudomonas aeruginosa. Materials Technology, pp. 1-7. Published online 19 June 2018 ahead of print.
Journal Impact Factor: 1.232
4. Kong CH, Steffi C, Shi Z and Wang W. Development of Mesoporous Bioactive Glass Nanoparticles and Its Use in Bone Tissue Engineering. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B -Applied Biomaterials, 2018 Nov;106(8): 2878-2887. [Epub 2018 May 2]
Journal Impact Factor: 3.373
5. Wang D, Steffi C, Wang Z, Kong CH, Lim PN, Shi Z, Thian ES and Wang W. Beta-Cyclodextrin Modified Mesoporous Bioactive Glass Nanoparticles/Silk Fibroin Hybrid Nanofibers as an Implantable Estradiol Delivery System for the Potential Treatment of Osteoporosis. Nanoscale, 2018 Oct 4;10(38):18341-18353.
Journal Impact Factor: 7.233