Project Triage (Whistleblowing)
Project Triage is embarking to create a centralised process to direct cases/ incidents (e.g. feedbacks, complaints and allegations of misconduct) to the right office/people for follow up on actions with timelines.
Triage Call Centre (TCC)
- To outsource an external local reputable call centre
- Filter and classify incoming phone calls and emails based on first complaint/feedback.
Centralised Incident Management System (CIMS)
- Applying to NUS Staff Disciplinary Procedures and Sanctions (“SDP”) to triage through a centralized software for SDP
- Escalated Matters / Non-Escalated Matters
Benefits of Project Triage
- All whistleblowing cases and case progress are triaged and consolidated in a single digital platform
- Cases are received, classified and escalated by external partners to reduce internal workload
- Junk mail and calls are now managed and filtered by external partners to reduce internal workload
- Management of "Many-Man's Land" or "No-Man's Land" reports
Project Triage Process Workflow
More Links and Information