Call for Nomination
The Student Life Awards (or “Awards”) celebrate the resilience and creativity of exceptional students and/or student organisations who had spent much of their NUS student life in the throes of COVID-19 and made significant contributions to the University outside of academia. Academic Year 2021/22 has proven to be a challenging year to create momentum in Student Life and YOU have stepped up and persevered to organise activities to engage the NUS community. From impactful campaigns to memorable experiences, we’re looking for commendable individuals and student organisations that made AY 2021/22 one for the Yearbook.
At the Awards, Office of Student Affairs (OSA) seeks to promote holistic education through students' participation in co-curricular activities, involvement in the various disciplines of art, sports, community services, community engagement, and student leadership.
By entering the Awards, you can:
- Showcase your best work and achievements to the entire NUS community
- Receive cash prizes of up to $850
- Receive NUS digital badge to be included in your LinkedIn profile and CV and gain recognition for your student organisation and/or yourself
- List your Award achievement in your NUS Student Life transcript
- Be acknowledged of your Award at NUS Commencement
- Raise your student organisation’s profile to help recruit members
- Celebrate your successes with your members