Married PhD students with accompanying spouse and/ or children who are eligible for special consideration for campus housing as outlined above may consider for the married graduate accommodation:
- For UTown Residence Married Apartment and Prince George's Park Residence Married Apartment Type 2, the maximum occupancy is two adults (student and spouse).
- Only Type 1 apartment of the Prince George's Park Residences Married Apartment is able to accommodate children. There can be a maximum of two accompanying children. The children’s age should not exceed 12 years old during the period of stay. Students with accompanying children are responsible for the behaviour and safety of their children in the apartments.
- You must submit the documents listed below via the online portal, UHMS, during your application for married graduate accommodation. Applications with missing documents will not be considered.
- Marriage certificate (Official translation into English if it is in another (language)
- Social Visit Pass / Student’s Pass /other valid Singapore passes (Employment Pass/Dependant’s Pass/Work Permit)
- NUS Student card if your spouse is an NUS student and/or
- Passport (if accompanying students)
- Birth certificate (Official translation into English if it is in another language)
- Social Visit Pass / Dependant’s pass/ Student’s Pass