Residential College/NUS College
Students are required to apply and be accepted into any of the programmes below before they can apply for a room in the Residential College/NUS College:
For more information, please refer to this link.
- Rooms for students with special needs - If you have special needs due to a serious medical condition, you should indicate them clearly in your application form so that we can allocate the most appropriate room available.
- Wi-Fi and fitted with LAN point for connection to campus network.
- Meals are catered for the Halls and Residential Colleges and residents are required to subscribe to the meal plan. For further details, please refer to Hostel Rates.
- Due to keen demand for campus accommodation, undergraduate students not qualified under any residential admission scheme will not be prioritised for campus accommodation. Students are advised to source for off-campus accommodation.
- UTown Residence is in close proximity to the Town Green Plaza which hosts lively activities throughout the year. Some noise is to be expected from these activities. Students who are sensitive to noise may want to take this into consideration when selecting hostel preferences.