Change in Identity Card (IC)/Passport

Any changes in such official documents must be accompanied by documentary proof. We will not be able to update any changes without authentication.

What you need to do:

Please bring the original and one copy of the relevant documentary evidence for verification by staff at the Student Service Centre (Level 1, Yusof Ishak House, Kent Ridge Campus) or Bukit Timah Campus Management Office (Block B, Bukit Timah Campus) during office hours. The copy of the documentary evidence will then be forwarded to the Registrar's Office for the necessary updates to your official records.

  • Change in Identity Card (IC)

    This is mainly for Singaporeans and Malaysians.

  • Change in Passport

    This is mainly for international students without identity cards.

What happens then:

Upon the completion of this verification and update, the Office of Financial Services will be notified accordingly so that the necessary actions with financial effect(s) may be taken.