Executive / Senior Executive
As a Preliminary Reviewer:
- To conduct preliminary ethics reviews for NUS research studies to ensure they comply with Singapore’s regulations and are in accordance to NUS’ policies and guidelines.
To be a resource person for NUS researchers, study personnel and administrators by answering questions related to their IRB applications.
To participate in the development and subsequent implementation of institutional human research protections’ policies, procedures and guidelines.
To provide administrative support within the department and for other NUS departments regarding research compliance matters or ethics review.
To maintain IRB study-related documentation in accordance with NUS policies on data security and protection.
To meet expectations and timelines of the stakeholders involved in the ethics review process.
- To perform any other ad-hoc job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Preferable fields include in Science/ Life Sciences/ Health Sciences/ Pharmacy/ Medicine/ Nursing/ Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Liberal Arts or similar from an accredited university. Fresh graduates, MSc holders and those with an interest in research ethics/ human welfare protection are welcome to apply.
- Possess strong oral, written communication and interpersonal skills in order to manage cross-functional, institutional relationships and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in the use of MS office applications.
- Able to work independently and effectively, as well as part of a team.
- Meticulous, resourceful, work well under pressure, fast and keen learner.
- Experience in research conduct and administration / research ethics / research compliance / regulatory affairs would be an advantage.
| How to Apply:||Please visit this link to submit your job application if you are interested in this position.|