Pre-Admission Medical Exam
All admitted students (excluding non-graduating students and continuing & professional education students) are required to undergo a pre-admission medical examination before enrolment. The university reserves the right to refuse your admission should you decide to decline this process.
If you are a student entering the field of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Dentistry, kindly note that there are additional screenings and immunisation requirements. Please refer to your respective Faculty or School for further information and datelines for such screenings.
You are also requested to bring your admissions medical examination form (with Part I completed) on the day of your medical check-up. Please select the form based on the status of your university acceptance.
Admissions Medical Examination Forms
Plan Your Visit
While we are working hard to decrease the time you spend waiting to keep you healthy and safe at your coming visit, you are encouraged to make an early appointment. Please note that the Clinic anticipates a higher volume of students undergoing pre-medical examinations from June to August; hence we encourage pre-matriculating students currently based in Singapore to register early and undergo scheduled pre-admission medical examinations before June.
All students are required to complete all medical examinations by 30 December 2021.
Medical examinations may be conducted by the University Health Centre or by a private registered health physician. Please note the following processes when selecting either option.
Making an Appointment
Medical examinations for Dentistry students (undergraduates and graduates) are conducted by the Occupational Health Clinic. If you are an incoming Dentistry student, please call +65 6601 1781 / +65 6516 7333 to schedule an appointment. The Clinic is located at University Health Centre, Basement.
Click here for April - December 2021 appointments.
(Appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays)
Please accept the offer online before you proceed to schedule your appointment.
For more information, please refer to the following FAQS.
If you have chosen to undergo your pre-admission medical examination with a private physician, please note that submitted forms should include the following:
- Part I of the Medical Examination Form (to be completed by you, the student).
- Part II of the Medical Examination Form (to be completed by a registered health physician).
- Only chest X-ray reports (original or duplicate) are accepted and must be attached with the completed Medical Examination Form. X-ray films will not be considered and cannot be used as a substitute for the report.
- Any completed medical reports and X-ray reports must have a validity date of 6 months or less.
- All reports must be submitted in the English language. No other languages will be accepted for consideration.
- Submission of Report:
- Save completed Medical Examination Form and Chest X-ray report in PDF and email to email@example.com by 30 December 2021.
- To minimise cross-infection risks of COVID-19 and adhering to safe distancing measures within the clinic, no in-person or walk-in submissions will be accepted.
- Ensure all information is completed in the Medical Examination Form (Part I and II) before submission. Any missing information will be deemed as incomplete and students will be asked to check back with the clinic for corrections.
While most submitted reports generally fall within the accepted guidelines, you may be required by the university and UHC to undergo further medical examinations or tests if your earlier medical results are incomplete or unsatisfactory. For your convenience, we encourage you to proceed with your medical examination at UHC.