University Health Centre will be closed on Friday, 10 July 2020 in accordance with Section 35 of the Parliamentary Elections Act for polling day. We will resume operations on Monday, 13 July 2020.
For medical emergencies, please proceed to the Accident and Emergency unit at NUH.
For life threatening psychological emergencies, please reach us at 6516 7777.
Thank you for your kind understanding. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- All visitors are required to use SafeEntry system to log their check-in and check-out.
- Individuals must maintain safe distancing of at least one metre at all times.
- All visitors to UHC will need to wear their own mask.
- Tele-consultations are strongly encouraged for the following:
- patients with chronic conditions
- patients with pre-existing medical conditions and require prescription refill
- family planning services
Please email email@example.com and arrangements will be made for a tele-consultation and medicine collection if appropriate. Otherwise, an appointment for a face-to-face consultation will be arranged.
Pre-Admission Medical Screenings
For information on students’ pre-admission medical screenings, please refer to this page.
For other enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For student insurance matters including medical, travel or COVID-19 coverage, please refer to this page.