NUS offers a wide range of global and local programmes, guides, platforms and funding options to support internships. NUS students went on over 6,000 internships in the academic year 2017/2018.
Get started on finding your next internship with our helpful resources below.
Sourcing Internship Opportunities
As an NUS student, you have several options for sourcing internships:
- NUS TalentConnect
- Respective faculty
- NUS Overseas College
- Self- Source from Employers
- Enterprise Singapore – Go Southeast Asia (SEA) Award*
CFG strongly encourages students to participate in internships during the vacation periods.
Financial Support for Global Internships
NUS students embarking on internships overseas can apply for the following financial support:
Scholarships and Awards
- NUS Global Internship Award
- China Initiatives Steering Committee (CISC) Funding
- Lee Foundation McDonnell Scholarship
- Enterprise Singapore Young Talent Programme – Market Immersion
- NUS Overseas Student Programme Loan
More information and application instructions →