Course Overview: Discover how to get organised, work well with others, resolve conflicts, communicate effectively, and maintain balance. Based on “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®” Programme, this workshop is specifically designed to introduce the key skills, abilities, and habits of human effectiveness. Individuals will internalise the 7 Habits through an experiential learning methodology.
Duration: Varies between 1 – 3 days
Upon completion of the Programme, you will
- be responsible for your own behaviour and accountable for results;
- focus your time and energy on things you can control;
- execute your most important priorities;
- treat team members respectfully;
- listen and communicate effectively;
- solve problems collaboratively; and
- achieve renewal and greater work/life balance
Enhance your skills, make friends and make a difference through leadership, facilitation, and mentoring positions on campus. These trainings are available for all student leaders.