- All visitors are required to use the TraceTogether App or token before entering UHC premise.
- Individuals must maintain safe distancing of at least one metre at all times.
- All visitors to UHC will need to wear their own mask.
- For general enquiries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For enquiries related to medications, prescription refill and tele-consultations, please email email@example.com.
Verification of Overseas COVID-19 Vaccination and Serology Testing
(Strictly by appointment only)
The verification service and serology testing are available to NUS students, staff and dependants only.
to register for an appointment.
Please refer to the FAQs
if you have any queries regarding this service.
Swab tests are available for the NUS community only.Swabbing Hours
Mondays — Fridays: 8.30am - 12.00pm, 1.30pm - 3.30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Eat With Your Family Day
In line with "Eat with Your Family Day", University Health Centre will be closed at 5.00pm on 27 May 2022 (Last registration at 4.30pm).
For medical emergencies after our operating hours, please proceed to the A&E unit at National University Hospital.
We are sorry to announce that the Staff Gym will be closing its doors permanently on 1 July 2022 (Friday) and our last day of service is 30 June (Thursday).
We have greatly appreciated the opportunity to be your fitness family since 2019, and thank you for your patronage and support through the years. Continue to maintain your fitness journey with us here or at available on-campus sporting facilities.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback or questions.
For student insurance matters including medical, travel or COVID-19 coverage, please refer to this page.