- All visitors are required to use the TraceTogether App or token before entering UHC premise.
- Individuals must maintain safe distancing of at least one metre at all times.
- All visitors to UHC will need to wear their own mask.
- For general enquiries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For enquiries related to medications, prescription refill and tele-consultations, please email email@example.com.
Verification of Overseas COVID-19 Vaccination and Serology Testing
(Strictly by appointment only)
The verification service and serology testing are available for NUS students, staff and dependants only.
to register for a morning appointment.
to register for an afternoon appointment.
Please refer to the FAQs
if you have any queries regarding this service.
Swab tests are available for the NUS community only.Swabbing Hours
Mondays — Fridays: 8.30am - 12.00pm, 1.30pm - 3.30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
The Staff Gym will reopen on 16 September.
For more information, please log into https://nus.edu.sg/uhc/activities/staff-gym
for further updates.
For student insurance matters including medical, travel or COVID-19 coverage, please refer to this page.