Selected students will receive scholarship of CHF1,500 monthly for up to four months. The award can also be split between students, for example: for two students of CHF750 each for 4 months.
- Open to all selected exchange students who are going to ETH Zurich.
- No application is required as only nominated students will be contacted by ETH Zurich to submit the necessary documents
Terms & Conditions
- This award must not be concurrently held with another exchange award
- Scholarship recipients are expected to assist in the promotion of SEP by participating in events organized by the International Relations Office, networking sessions and sharing of SEP experiences at various platforms
- All scholarship recipients are encouraged to attend the SEP Ambassador Programme and are expected to be NUS ambassadors. Recipients must complete the Returnee Survey, and submit a SEP report
It is decided by ETH Zurich. Nominated students for this scholarship will be contacted via email by ETH Zurich. Students are not required to lodge application unless invited.
Selected students will need to submit documents as required by ETH Zurich. Students are advised to follow the instructions given by ETH Zurich. Due to the high number of students going on exchange to ETH Zurich and limited number of awards, only shortlisted students would be notified by ETH Zurich regarding the procedures for the scholarship. Students going in semester one who do not receive any notification from ETH Zurich by mid-July and students going in semester two who do not receive any invitation by end November can conclude that they have not been shortlisted and would not receive the award.
The release of results for the scholarship is decided by ETH Zurich.
Disbursement of the scholarship is decided by ETH Zurich.
For further queries on the award, please click here