These scholarships are valued up to the quantum as shown below, regardless of exchange location.
- S$2,500 for Singapore Citizens
- S$2,000 for Singapore Permanent Resident
- S$1,250 for International Students
The NASA awards help to offset part of the cost incurred for the overseas programme and may not be sufficient to
cover the entire cost. Student must consider the location and cost before choosing any overseas programme.
- NUS full-time undergraduate students (excluding students from Yale-NUS College) who are selected to go
overseas for exchange in one of NUS’ partner universities
- Granted based on academic merit
- The number of awards and cut off marks varies every year, subject to the availability of fund.
Terms & Conditions
- Students may receive at most ONE (1) NASA Exchange award during their undergraduate study in NUS.
- This award must not be concurrently held with any other awards which do not allow award recipients to hold
concurrent awards meant for overseas programme or the total sum of all concurrent awards meant for overseas
programme has exceeded what is needed for the overseas programme.
- NUS has the right to recall the award fully or partially if the overseas programme has been cancelled/suspended, and/or you did not complete the overseas programme at the host university or fulfil the award obligations.
- NUS may in its sole discretion, vary and/or amend the terms, conditions and contents of this award application at any time, with due notice of such revisions being given to the applicants.
- All award recipients are to follow-up on things that they need to do upon their return from their overseas programme as indicated on the Returning Student Checklist.
Application Timeline, Procedure and Outcome
You must have an existing programme offer and accepted the programme offer via myEduRec by the stipulated deadline given by the
Submit your NASA Exchange application via myEduRec
before the application closing date. Please refer to user guide * for the step by step instruction.
* To access the user guide, if you are accessing the link outside of the campus, you must connect to NUS vpn first.
Application outcome and acceptance of offer
- You will be notified via email on your NASA Exchange Scholarship application outcome. Please check that you
have met all the eligibility criteria before accepting the NASA Exchange Scholarship
offer via myEduRec.
- Update your "Receiving Bank Account (Credit Bank Account)" via myEduRec immediately after your acceptance of the NASA Exchange Scholarship.
||For Sem 1, Sem 2 & Full Year Exchange
1 May - 30 Nov 2022 (SEP in AY2022/2023)
|Application outcome & acceptance of offer
15 Feb - 28 Feb (of the following year after the application period for SEP in AY 2022/2023)
By 31 Mar (of the following year after the application period)