banner image

Financial Aid

PH residents who require financial aid may apply for Residential Programme Bursaries, which is administered by the Office of Financial Aid.

Who can apply?

  • Needy Singaporean full-time undergraduates.
  • Freshmen, active student leaders and committee members for specific projects residing at PH.

For more information, please click here.