1. NUS Alumni
Please provide the screen capture of your digital NUS Alumni Card during application. To obtain this please apply for NUS Alumni lifelong email. This free lifelong e-mail allows you to generate a digital NUS Alumni Card (downloadable from Google Play or App Store) and allows you access to selected NUS Libraries e-resources.
2. Distance Learning Students
The application must be accompanied by current documentary proof (not more than one-month old) of candidature at the university/higher-learning institution.
The application must be accompanied by a current letter (not more than one-month old), signed by the Director of Human Resources certifying the applicant's designation and confirming that the application is in connection with official duties.
1. The Applicant will be responsible for ensuring that all outstanding debts to NUS Libraries arising from books lost/damaged and library-related fines are settled.
2. Due to licensing agreements, external members DO NOT have access to the electronic resources and online journals. Alumni members may refer to this page for access to selected e-resources using their lifelong email.
3. Please note that certain library facilities and materials such as Reserve Book & Readings (RBR), media materials, study carrels, discussion rooms and collaborative spaces are available to NUS students and staff only.
4. NUS Libraries reserves the right to assess each application on a case-by-case basis.
|Basic Level||Enhanced Level|
|Loan Quota (For All Categories):||6||12|
|Category of Membership:||Annual Fee||Annual Fee|
|Senior Government Officers||$192.60||$246.10|
|Distance Learning Students & Others||$353.10||$460.10|
All fees cited here are inclusive of the current prevailing GST, and a non-refundable registration fee of $32.10 for all new applications.
The loan period for External Members is 14 days (except for items from the C J Koh Law Library). See details at this Loan Entitlement table.
We will not refund fees after a library membership card has been issued.