- Check Library Essentials to know your library and how to find, access and use information for
- Take a virtual tour to explore the library. Arrangements for a guided tour are available for students with accessibility needs.
- Should you require special education needs, NUS provides Accessibility & Assistive Technology to support your learning experience. Email us or get in touch with the Student Accessibility Unit (SAU).
- Attend our Researcher Unbound workshops, designed to help you grow your research capabilities. From literature searching and referencing to publishing and research impact measurement, cultivate the researcher within you today!
- Don’t miss Jumpstart minis at TEL-Imaginarium, a series of workshops that help you use immersive technology for your projects.
You can earn digital badges!