- Search and access an extensive collection of e-resources
- Access to our digitised collections – Digital Gems
- Access to ScholarBank@NUS – staff publications, electronic theses & dissertations
- Explore the list of Open Educational Resources by disciplines curated by our librarians
- Research, course specific, topic and how-to resource guides for doing library research and assignments
- Resources from International Association of Research University Libraries
- Research librarians to help you with your discipline-specific research needs or contact us for general research assistance
Details on loan services, on-premise use of library collection and spaces are available here.
New students, please refer to Library Essentials or this handout to understand how to access the resources, services and facilities available.