Application Forms & Procedures
Application for admission in Academic Year 2022-2023 will commence from mid-October 2021.
Who should use this form:
The "International Applicants" online application form is meant for international applicants presenting international qualifications.
How to apply
Before you start applying, you are strongly encouraged to read the Application Guide
and ensure that you meet the subject prerequisites of the courses you are applying for.
Your application will be withdrawn from admission consideration if you do not complete the following 3 steps:
Step 1: Submission of online application
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee
- Click here to apply and submit online by the application closing date.
- Applicants should only submit one application online as no hardcopy application forms are allowed.
- After submission of your online application, you may update your contact information and course choices via the Online Application Status Facility (OASF). The deadline to update your contact information and course choices is by your qualification’s application closing date.
Step 3: Electronic submission of supporting documents
- A non-refundable application fee of S$20 must accompany your application. Click here for the various payment methods.
- You are required to submit a clear set of supporting documents by the application closing date via the OASF.
- Check the document status using the OASF 3 - 5 working days after electronic submission. If there is no update to your document status, you are required to re-upload your documents again.
- All non-English supporting documents must be accompanied by an English translation.
- Do not submit original certificates and documents as they will not be returned.
- For Step-by-Step Guide on uploading of supporting documents, click here.